badin report jan31

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by catfishrus, Jan 31, 2006.

1. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    my dad and i went to badin this morning and fished up river mostly. we caught 3 channels and 1 blue. the bite was hard to see with the wind blowing. the channels were small but the blue weight out at 38lbs. im starting to think my scale stops at 38. i figure we done pretty good with the weather we had early this morning and the wind blowing so hard.

Attached Files:

2. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    nice fish especially when fishing with your father the best memorys i have are fishing with my dad keep up the good work and giving good fishing reports

3. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Hay dude, I Was coming up to Badin Thur. But ya caught my fish. :sad: .Guess I'll have to stay home. :crying:
    Just kidding. Nice catch. Even nicer what with dad along.

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    thanks for the replies fellow. my father means alot to me but dont get me wrong there is still competition when the boat hits the water. heres a better picture of him with his fish. thats him in the yellow if you cant see him. hes kind of like a kid at the flea market you dont what to loose him...lol

Attached Files:

5. CMJ

CMJ Guest

That's a good one. I had my heart set on going today but I let the cold front that went through last night and the wind keep me home. That shows that conditions don't have to be perfect to catch a good one.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Nice fish! Thank's for sharing.:)