Badin report Jan 19th

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tomahawk, Jan 19, 2006.

1. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Whgat a day on the water. I went to Badin this morning. I anchored out up river. I was out there for only ten minites when I saw a rod start bouncing, then the line went slack. I hate when blues do that. I reeled in the slack line and set the hook, it turned out to be a big fish. After fighting him a short time another rod went down, at first I thought he tangled up with the other rod but that wasn't the case. Now Iam holding two rods with big blues on. I got the first one in after a 20 minitte fight he weighted out at 52lbs, I reeled in the second fish and he weighted out at 50lbs. I was complety whipped after that. I got pictures of the 52lber. What a day.

2. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Great trip!!! Where's the pic?

3. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    I want to hire you as a guide. How much?? REALLY. Heck, I could have a good time just watching you catch them biguns. Or, I could just tailgate you around the lake. HE HE HE. Naw, I wouldn't do that. Ya might shoot me.

Oh yea, got any photos?

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Tomahawk, Glad to hear your still on them big blues bro. Man you never have a bad day on the water do ya?...lol I remember those other real big ones you caught a while back....I remember one of them was HUGE....still got the picture.

BTW, if you want to post the picture of those fish here and need it to be re-sized then send it to my email and I will resize it for you so you can post it.

zakk_royce1@yahoo.com

5. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    well fellows all you need is tomahawk left over bait. thats the trick.... he gave me his left over bait this morning and i found one good shad in the bucket . i caught a 38lb blue this morning after he left. i wish i could have got there earlier shoot i could of helped him with one of them.lol

Attached Files: