badin or highrock?

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by belewslake, Jul 22, 2009.

1. belewslake

belewslake New Member

State:
    northcarolina
    me and a buddy are going out friday night to badin or highrock. ive been to badin 1 time and highrock 3. need to know where to go to find the cats. need help and is there flats in badin?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  2. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Your better off going to Highrock. Badin really gets slow in the summertime. If you fish Highrock, use live bait.

3. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Robert i have been wanting to come fish badin what month do you think is better for the big blues what is the average depth of the lake also does it produce very many blues over 30lbs thanks :big_smile:

4. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    It produced the state record so....yeah it's got some over 30:wink:

5. kvillcat

kvillcat New Member

State:
    Kernersville, Nc
    Both lakes have flats and blues. My avitar was taken out of badin 44lb 11oz. I fish both lakes and High rock is hit and miss for me. Badin so far I'm batting 100%

John

6. carelessthunder

carelessthunder New Member

State:
    north carolina
    thats what i like to hear about badin. I am heading up there the last weekend in Aug to visit some folks. Gonna drag the boat with me. I bass fished badin 1 weekend up there so far. Besides that I don't know squat about the lake any tips would be great