badin night trip 5-28-09

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by quadrunner42029, May 29, 2009.

1. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    got on water about 945 pm caught 20 gizzards and few threadfins in garr creek then went up river and fished our new honey hole where i missed a big one 2 nights ago and caught 3 fish in first 20 minutes then bite got slow missed several and hooked a estimated 30 lber at 130 am and thought he was small til got him to boat and couldnt get him off bottom he wrapped our lines and made a mess then rain started while unhooking him. water was really going trash everywhere on surface. i would upload pics but it wont let me if there on my cell fone which they are three good fish out of our "honey hole" in 3 trips will be going back either 5-29 night or saturday night not sure. bite is good right now rain made bait hard 2 find tonight took hour and a half to catch 20 gizzards. ready for that gathering in october we got a bigger boat were working on right now me and my fishing buddy bradley chandler. well later guys and keep them lines wet n tight. good luck.

2. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    way to stay on them QR. I hope to get back out this weekend.

3. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    if you do post me some info especially on bait because it was hard to catch last night but we didnt even try lanes chapel over at golf course its usually loaded at night. later buddy

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Dustin your just trying to hurt my feelings lol, I won't be back to the lake for two weeks this weekend i am going paintballing with my son and next weekend my has me doing a craft show with her, Just keep fishing the next time i get to go i'm takeing you out and you can put me on them monsters, Jeff

5. carolinamudcat

carolinamudcat New Member

State:
    Raleigh NC
    Good to hear! I'm headed to Badin tonight for some bank fishing. I hope the bite is good cuz I've been looking forward to it all week!

6. carolinamudcat

carolinamudcat New Member

State:
    Raleigh NC
    You were right! The bite was hot!

Attached Files:

• cat.jpg
      cat.jpg
      File size:
      19.5 KB
      Views: