Badin NCCATS

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jerry9497, May 5, 2008.

1. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    The big tournement was this weekend and weather turned out ok. I fished with bobwhellr and we fished it hard. Our results were less than hoped. Thanks bob I had a great time and we will rain some payback on them cats. They havnt posted results yet I dont think but thats ok, just look at any of the previous tournements and you will see the leader board. Congrats Chris and Dennis, on the win, congrats jon and gearhead on a good finish. I think the total was 139lbs and big fish in low thirtys. Hey Deiter, talk to them Leonards and Fraley, Montaing, Custer, Hildebran, They are consistantly strong on many lakes. if they could if they would come to a CCC meeting and tell us what the heck they are doing:smile2: congrats everybody that done well,

2. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Ive been waitin to see what the winnin weight was.... knew it had to better than the last tourney on Badin!! LOL Congrats to all you guys!!

3. bigcatwannabe

bigcatwannabe New Member

State:
    rowland, nc
    the yadkin boys need to figure out how to slow those two fellas down huh??? what a winning weight and a record too i think, well congrats are in order to them, from what i see they definitely know what they are doing