Badin Lake

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bigdmat, May 20, 2008.

1. bigdmat

bigdmat New Member

State:
    lexington,nc
    Hey BOC.

I am going to camp at badin over the upcoming weekend and do some catfishing finally. I have been fairly busy for the last couple of months and havn't had time to be on the water so I have a cople of questions. WHere is the bait these days and is it time for shallow water? Thanks in advance

Darin

2. Pier Pressure

Pier Pressure New Member

State:
    Mt.Pleasant,NC
    There is bait in the back of Lanes Chapel pretty thick in the morning and plenty of waccamaw's in the next cove over. The bridge at Abbott's creek on High Rock has all the shad you want, if your coming that way. Fishing shallow some wouldn't be a bad idea either.

3. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    TOUGH TO FIND BAIT AT BADIN RIGHT NOW AND I DONT KNOW WHY. BUT LIKE THE POST BEFORE THIS ONE HIGH AT ABB. CRK OFF THE BRIDGE IS PLUM FULL OF SHAD. AND IM CATCHING NICE BLUES SHALLOW AT BADIN!!

4. bigdmat

bigdmat New Member

State:
    lexington,nc
    hwy guys thanks for the tips . I'm going after them this evening. I heard of 2 boats hiying each other on the water at high rock I think it was , going to be busy this weekend so everybody be carefull and have a nice holiday.:big_smile::big_smile:

5. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Happens every year there on the holidays. There are just too many dumb, drunk rednecks out there. You couldn't pay me to be on High Rock on a holiday weekend.