Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to badin lake sat and fished by that concrete wall next to the train tracks but dint do no good. The bottom goes from 15ft to 45ft and all I,ve read on here is to fish legdes and thats a heck of a legde if u ask me i used shad and brim cut and whole has any body else fished here and did any good Im goin back this sat and tryin agin so any help from u pros i would appreciated

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It,s the manmaid concrete barricade down from garr creek and yea it is a 45ft hole. yes its close to the arial train track between garr creek and tuckertown dam so ill see if i cant find some more holes this coming sat.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I've fished that entire area and have never caught any big fish out of there. It looks good, but for some reason, they just move through there and don't stay too long apparently. I've caught tons of channels there before though. Big blues will go up river, so they have to come through that area, but I've never caught one out of there. Good luck Sat. I'll be on the water myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.