Badin Lake

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by monstercatmatt, Feb 27, 2008.

1. monstercatmatt

monstercatmatt New Member

State:
    n.c.
    i went to badin lake sat and fished by that concrete wall next to the train tracks but dint do no good. The bottom goes from 15ft to 45ft and all I,ve read on here is to fish legdes and thats a heck of a legde if u ask me i used shad and brim cut and whole has any body else fished here and did any good Im goin back this sat and tryin agin so any help from u pros i would appreciated

2. gearhead

gearhead New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    Are you talking about the wall at the train trussel .Its a 45' hole right there .I have never caught a fish there myself ,anchored there twice ,lot of structure there also.

3. monstercatmatt

monstercatmatt New Member

State:
    n.c.
    It,s the manmaid concrete barricade down from garr creek and yea it is a 45ft hole. yes its close to the arial train track between garr creek and tuckertown dam so ill see if i cant find some more holes this coming sat.

4. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I've fished that entire area and have never caught any big fish out of there. It looks good, but for some reason, they just move through there and don't stay too long apparently. I've caught tons of channels there before though. Big blues will go up river, so they have to come through that area, but I've never caught one out of there. Good luck Sat. I'll be on the water myself.

5. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Ya you would think that would be good. All the years I've fished badin , I never caught much there. For some reason the blues don't like that old dam area.