Badin Lake

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by killentime99, Nov 18, 2007.

1. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    nice morning on the water caught a few early but they stop bighting around 10 am

Attached Files:

2. gearhead

gearhead New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    Thats a good one. I like to put that one in the boat at the tournament coming up. Congrats on the catch.:still_dreaming:

3. BOWHOG1

BOWHOG1 New Member

State:
    NC
    Nice catch ! Hey when your drifting do you guys rig texas style and drag mud or do you use a 3 way with the lead on the drop ?

4. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    had the privalige to go fishing with mac (lakenormanblues) today and had a great time. after we got home decided to put in at badin for a few hours.
    caught 1 striper and couple channels.

5. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    went out this morning caught a few channels 1 blue and 2 stripers.

6. danbran4

danbran4 New Member

State:
    alabama
    I'm headin out to badin lake this weekend, I'll be shore fishin, is there any tips you can give me for some catfish? I would appreciate it very much.

Jeff

7. killentime99

killentime99 New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i prefer santee rig to drift with. I marked some decent fish going under the railroad trussel twice today. doesnt meen they be there this weekend but if i
    was bank fishing i would give this spot a try.

8. danbran4

danbran4 New Member

State:
    alabama
    Hey thank's for the info, I will try it and i will let you know how it went and if i catch something worth keepin i'll show the pic's, ok.