Badin Lake Info?

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tubby Catfishin, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Ok guys its been 3 weeks since Ive been fishin and Ive made plans to go Sat morn. Goin to Badin. Can you still catch bait in Garr Creek? If I get there before daylight could I set up for some early morning flatheads? Im gonna try to catch shad, bream, crappie, or what ever you guys tell me to:smile2:

Im takin a buddy of mine w/ me and he hasn't fished at all this year. Would really like to make it as good trip for him as well as myself. Not lookin to keep any, just want tha thrill of catchin em. Have tha cats starting spawning yet or is it still Pre-Spawn? I figuring fishing from 5' to 20' deep anchored? Still havent quite got a grasp on drifting and dont have enough rigs yet to put forth a good effort. Guys Im beggin for help on this one, I really wanna catch me some of those beautiful cats you guys keep showin off.

HELP A BROTHER OUT! :embarassed: Thanks Yall

2. monstercatmatt

monstercatmatt New Member

State:
    n.c.
    Tubby i went to the pond this evenin and caught bought 5 bream and got them in my new bait tank so u can have them and ill just catch more tommorow and im going to set my trap fri afternoon in the creek by the checken house road and try to catch some creek chub if there even in there:wink:

3. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    Check your PMs!!!!

4. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina

Chris YOU ARE THE MAN!!! THANK YOU