Badin lake 4/17/07

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Live Baiter, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Went out this morning. It was very calm. That guy tomahawk was talking about was me.:smile2: I caught 4 blues before daybreak, a total of 6 blues ranging from 25lbs to 42lbs. Also got 5 stripers, 6 channels. Wind picked up about 9:30 am. Water is a little stained from all the water they have been releasing from the flood gates. What a good day on the water. See ya.

2. jpw

jpw New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hey Eric That was a good day. Were you fishing upriver above the tracks? Cut bait or live or both?lol It did turn out to be a nice day. I am hoping to go Tuesday morning. Good luck!

3. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I was using both cut and live bait. Yes,I was fishing up river.

4. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    Sounds like a great day. Thanks for the report.

5. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    17 fish before 0930. That's a good day! I'm senidng you a PM. Nice day! Was the bite on the whole time or were they feeding in one paricular time? Thanks. see ya

6. C_wernett

C_wernett New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I live for days like that! I'd call it a great day. A half dozen smallish fish is a good day...lol

7. Live Baiter

Live Baiter New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    The bite was on the whole time and turned off about 8:30am. It might have had something to do with the flood gates being open.:roll_eyes:

8. Gram-aw

Gram-aw New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Must be nice:confused2: . Congrats on the stringer.

9. Pier Pressure

Pier Pressure New Member

State:
    Mt.Pleasant,NC
    If you don't catch bait before sunrise, the shad get abducted by aliens until the next morning.