Badin Lake 3-30-07

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by CKT, Mar 30, 2007.

1. CKT

CKT Member

State:
    Winston-Salem,NC
    Went this evening had alot of hits and caught several small blues but no big ones at about 8:00pm we took off all our cut bait and put on 6 live bream and the cats were ripin them off the hook , i figured they were flatheads and i guess i should have had the bait runners open but i didnt ! i guess ya live and learn !

2. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Nice report. Yeah, judging by the archives from last year I believe you may be right about the flatties!

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    CKT, you have covered more lakes and rivers looking for cats in the past month than I have in my entire life!! :big_smile:

Saluda River, Monticello, Wateree, Badin...DANG!!! Where are you heaidng next? I want to lay down in the bed of your truck and go on tour!!

4. CKT

CKT Member

State:
    Winston-Salem,NC
    The reason for the free time is im am recovering from surgery and not able to go back to work just yet and my son is a full time firefighter and his schedule allows alot of time off ! it is pretty nice though

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Good for you brother!! Enjoy that time. We are all a bit jealous of the amount of time you get to fish, but dang happy you are enjoying it. Nothing like some time on the water to help with your recovery.