Badin Lake 2/25

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Rookie12, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    Hit Badin Sat. afternoon to kill some time. did al ittle cattin' and Little crappie fishing. got around 20 or so crappie, only had about 6 or 8 keepers. did get my PB crappie though, didn't weigh him or anything, but it's far bigger than anything I've ever caught. did some cattin' as well, didn't catch too much, just a few channels and a white, and a nice blue about 25 lb. not too bad!

2. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Not bad , were you able to get any shad that time of day.

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Not BAd Sounds awful good to me

4. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    hey where did you get that blue at?....lmao:big_smile:

5. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I caught him in Badin lake, Michael. You know I can't say anymore than that!!! not right now anyway. and yeah Jeff I got shad that time of day, but they were kind of tough. I got them on top of the point that is at the mouth of Garr Creek in 10 ft. of water. They were balled up real tight. Only took 2 throws once I found them. Also got some herring at the dam. about a dozen or so. no current and water temp. was around 46 degrees.

6. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    well at least you got em out of badin....lol. you better pm me that hole in case you forget where you caught em :lol: just kidding you i plan to get out some next week some. i wanted to go yesterday too but old sleepy didnt get out of the bed. i dont pull that too many times. i think i was just tired but i have rested up pretty good this weekend so them fish better look out. i will post on them "badin" fish if i do anygood.:wink:

7. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I'll be sure to get you those GPS coordinates right away in case a case of overnight Alzheimer's sets in. You just got to promise m to show me where it's at when I go nuts! If I can only catch one good blue a day on Badin I think I will go nuts!!!! I think anybody could catch a dang channel cat though. If you got a bait in the water, you'll probably catch a channel cat. later!

8. jsk30

jsk30 New Member

State:
    NC
    Sounds like you did good to me chris

9. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    If yall want to pm them GPS cord. to me.I can keep track of them for ya. that way you will allways have them! I could be like the GPS bank! I wouldnt charge you guys a service charge.

10. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    Here is what I'll be eating for dinner this week. I turned the cats loose, but i just can't put a crappie back unless it's too small of course. They taste too good!

Attached Files: