Badin 6-8-09

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by quadrunner42029, Jun 9, 2009.

1. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    went and shad are back to normal thank god, caught a bunch of gizzards and big threadfins and put em on ice instead of bait tank and we caught 12 fish in three hours no giants few blues bout 10 pounds but at least there biting again that current wasnt worth a dang the water is back to normal other than being muddy somewhat. going tomorrow night hopefully to whack and stack em. Good Luck guys!

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    DARN IT QUAD ; leave a few unmolested cat's in BADIN for the rest of us to try an catch ;at the gathering :wink::smile2:

3. ncriverrat

ncriverrat New Member

State:
    Trinity, NC
    dustin you gonna have to give me some lessons on reservour fishing, im a riverrat!!!!lol.well have to hit the pee dee sometime.good luck man

4. carolinamudcat

carolinamudcat New Member

State:
    Raleigh NC
    are you meaning that tuckertown dam is closed up some? I really wanna try fishing below it tonight but if it's still open all the the way there's no way I can keep my lines down without getting snagged

5. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    yes the upper dam on badin or lower dam on tuckertown however u wanna look at it, the one u can get to by boat from old whitney. they still pulling a little bit of water but its manageable unline it was a few days ago.

6. carolinamudcat

carolinamudcat New Member

State:
    Raleigh NC
    Good deal! I appreciate the quick reply but on account of this storm outside I think I'm gonna stay in tonight

7. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    Keep it up, and the next time we go out if i don't get a biggen your going to be wearing cement shoes, lol, good deal keep tracking them fish for me i'll be down this weekend some time, so far thinking friday night in to saturday, Jeff