badin 6-2-09

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by quadrunner42029, Jun 3, 2009.

1. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    we caught gizzards in gar creek as usual then caught 8 or 9 fish not sure 2 blues about 20-25 and some small channels and a bullhead pretty good night im exhausted from all these trips in past few nights i think we gone give it a few days before we go again, i finished school today and my buddy is about done with it so its rough on him getting home at 2 am then not going to bed until 3 and getting up at 730. well guys ill post it to yall next time, good luck and tight lines. D-Eudy

2. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    heres on of the fish bradley caught he caught both of the big fish tonight i caught 2 haha little ones at that.

Attached Files:

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Congrats on finishing another year of school...I remember saying that and looking forward to a long summer of fishing, hangin out, girls...:canny: oh the days...

4. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    no i graduated today, done for good, now comes a full time job.

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    uh-oh...:eek:oooh:...welcome to the work force!

6. kvillcat

kvillcat New Member

State:
    Kernersville, Nc
    looks like you guys had another good night. Thought I was going to be able to get out tonight when I got to work but no such luck.:angry: Oh well. Might get out next weekend if I can't get out Fri. Will keep my eye out for you the next time I get down to Badin.

7. carolinamudcat

carolinamudcat New Member

State:
    Raleigh NC
    Are you guys using the shad live or cut? I'm gonna head to Badin tomorrow night, hopefully I'll get into something big

8. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Congraduations to you on graduating from school Dustyn,are u going on to higher education or going to try an find a job now?hope wich ever u have a good time in your upcoming adult life. Also congrads on your fishing trips ,wish i could have some like that , maybe come oct .

9. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    carolinamudcat it was cut shad thats about all we use ever, unless we get cocky and put a live gizzard on to try and hook a giant. dumptruck i think im going straight into a job i need the money and i got to help raise my baby girl. Im gone put some money in my boat when i get paid good and have floor redone new seats new depthfinder new 8 ft castnet(s) huge landing net or gaff and w/e else i might want get everything right like i want then ima start putting like half my check in bank every week and save some up.

10. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Sounds like u got a plan ,hope everything works out for u .Just a thought on your want list ,GET A SET OF SCALES :smile2:

11. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    yeah idk how that one slipped my mind lol most deff a 100 lb scale too