Badin 5-16-09

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by quadrunner42029, May 16, 2009.

1. quadrunner42029

quadrunner42029 Member

State:
    NC
    Me and Jeff (NCFowler) went to badin this morning caught bait in lanes chapel, then caught 7 fish total biggest a 17 lb. blue, decent morning minus the wind/rain. Hope to whack em tomorrow me and my buddy are going in the a.m. hope to hook into a good blue.

2. jstutz

jstutz New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Looks like you had a decent day. My buddies and i were down there until about 4 friday night. I caught 5 fish 3 channels <5lb, 1 10lb blue and one 5 lb blue. My dwayne caught a 17 lb blue on the dam side of the tracks and Brandon caught a few that were i believe in the 5 lb range along with a few chnanels. Not nearly the luck we have been haveing down there. The night turned out to be beautiful. I really expected to get rained on alot but we didnt. Anyway, that wasnt you that dwayne and I saw at the boat launch about 4:30am was it? We were in the black chevy truck with the older red colored boat.

3. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I wanted to say thanks to Dustin (AKA Quadrunner) for showing me some new spots he likes to fish, and an enjoyable time on the water, we had some good hits and several nice cats on no real monsters, either way it not about the fish it's about making friends on the water with me, the fish will show up sooner or latter, once again thanks.