Badin 10 days away

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Jollymon, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    If my count is rite it is only 10 days now till the N.C gathering at Badin Lake .I am looking forward to getting to meet a lot of B.O.C./S.O.C members there ,hope a lot of you get to make the trip .Hoping for good weather ,good people an good fishing,an oh yeah lots of good food, for the weekend .HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :cool2:

2. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I know there are many NC BOC members here just biting at the bit to go to the gathering, Just a few things to think about , bring a extra chair or two, be ready to stay up to the wee hours of night telling lies ( i mean fish stories) bring that extra big coffee pot, and don't forget the extra cups, and don't even say your going turn in, forget that, way too many stories out there, see you all there and for god's sake get some sleep and stop dreaming of the BOC's gathering it will be here soon enough.

3. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Jeff you think a 50 cup pot would be big enough or do i need the big pot :wink:

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    what will you be drinking? that may be a little light for me but i guess it will have to do and go short. lol