BAD WRECK

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by recordbreakin1, May 24, 2009.

1. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    ME AND BROTHER BRANDON WENT OUT LAST NIGHT TO DO SOME FISHING.WHEN WE STARTED TO PUT THE BOAT IN FOUND OUT THE PLUG WAS BAD AND IT STATED LIGHTNING ALOT SO WE DECIDED NOT TO USE THE BOAT AND WENT AND DID SOME BANK FISHING.WE DIDN'T DO ANY GOOD SO WE CALLED IT A NIGHT AT 12 0 CLOCK.I GOT A TEXT THAT BRANDON WAS IN A WRECK LAST NIGHT ABOUT 20 MINUTES AFTER HE LEFT MY HOUSE.SOME YAHOO REAR ENDED HIM GOING ABOUT 90 MILE AND HOUR TOTALING HIS CAR AND HIS FISHING GEAR THAT WAS INSIDE OF IT AND I MEAN ALOT OF GEAR.THE GUY THAT HIT HIM WAS PRETTY DRUNK AND BRANDON IS LUCKY TO BE ALIVE IN ALIVE WITH BEING HIT THAT HARD. I KNOW HE SAID HIS A BACK WAS PRETTY MESSED UP AND PROBLY HIS NECK TOO.SO BRANDON MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND I HOPE YOU GET BETTER REAL SOON BROTHER.I HATE THAT ALL YOUR GEAR GOT DAMAGED I KNOW I HAVE A COUPLE OF RODS AND REELS FOR YOU UNTIL YOU GET SOME NEW ONES.

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Bad deal. Prayers from Missouri and hopefully your gonna be alright. I hope the drunk that ran over ya has insurance to replace your stuff and compensate your injury.

3. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Oh my gosh, hate to hear about that awful wreck, but glad Brandon came through it. Hope there's not much back/neck injury. Hey, the fishing gear can be repaired/replaced, but not a life. Give him our best wishes for a good recovery.

4. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Prayers and best wishes from Arkansas.

5. pitbull1078

pitbull1078 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    prayers sent that way bro ....i had a good friend killed by a drunk driver the same way. The driver was going over a 100mph and rear ended my buddy. At least he died fast and painless. The drunk driver didnt even get jail time. He got probation. :embarassed: I lost a great friend. He kept his

6. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    prayers from here in central CA

7. recordbreakin1

State:
    texas
    THANKS GUYS.IM GONNA GIVE HIM A FEW MINUTES TO SLEEP UNTIL I CALL AND CHECK ON HIM THIS MORNING.

8. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Prayers sent from NE Oklahoma.

9. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    My prayers are with you. I hope for a quick healing process, so you can be out fishing soon. SGT Shorey

10. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Sad thing is that most insurances WON'T pay when alcohol is involved so hope his will :/

Prayers sent for your brother! I hope he heals quickly and the whole mess is resolved quickly!!

11. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Will be praying from Harrison, buddy.

12. recordbreakin1

State:
    texas
    I JUST TALKED TO BRANDON HE JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL.HE HAD A CAT SCAN AND ALL THA GOOD STUFF AND ALTHOUGH HE IS SORE A HECK AND FULL OF PIECES OF GLASS HE IS OK.TURNS OUT THE GUY THAT HIT HIM HAS HAD 2 DWI IN THE LAST SIX MONTHS AND WAS KICKED OUT OF A BAR LAST NIGHT.COPS SAY THE GUY WAS DOING OVER A 100 MPH WHEN THEY HIT.ALL THIS GOES TO SHOW IF GOD WANT YOU ON EARTH YOU WILLL BE HERE UNTIL HE TAKES YOU.

13. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Thanks for updating us! Glad he's gonna be okay for sure!

14. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    thoughts and prayers go out to you Brandon.

15. thecatman

thecatman New Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    hey jesse thanks for postin this about me i will post pics as soon as i get camera back and show yall how bad it really is car is totalled salvaged 4 reels no rods outta about a half dozen or so will repost as soon as i get the pics so i can show you the damage it was really bad the rear bumper was my new passenger door more less

16. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Sorry to hear the bad news, they ought to throw the drunk in prison. I'm glad to hear your brother is relatively ok considering the circumstances of the crash. Hopefully the a$$hole that hit him was well insured, and your brother can get his med bills paid and his vehicle and gear replaced, and hopefully a lil extra for his pain and suffering.

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Brandon buddy, I am SO glad you are okay. Sounds as if the outcome could've been MUCH worse. You didn't tell me about your gear though! GEES.

Prayers and positive thoughts comin' from NC.....

Thanks for this thread, Jesse.

18. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Brandon, my prayers are with you at this time. It sounds like you are spared for a special purpose, Brother. Now, go and find it! :cool2:

19. recordbreakin1

State:
    texas
    WELL AS EVERONE CAN SEE BRANDON IS ALIVE AND KICKING AND GONNA BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND CATCH SOME MORE FISH.I REALY GLAD HE IS OK AND THATNK EVERY ONE FOR THEIR PRAYERS.GOD BLESS THE BOC AND ITS FINE MEMBERS.

20. pitbull1078

pitbull1078 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    You know every since I seen this morning I have been upset. Been thinking all day. Since the no good SOB didnt die in the accident sue the sh!t out of him. Man I hate drunk drivers. I wish my fishing buddy was still here with me today we had some damn good times. Now 2 kids are growing up without there dad because of a worthless drunk.