Bad weekend

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Pipe Rat, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I got to meet a few of you guys this weekend and wanted to say thanks to Slider and Momudcat for their help. Wish I could have been more sociable but I felt worse as the weekend progressed. At first I thought I had a bad case of Truth Serum Blues but by Sunday I knew something wasn't right. I went to the ER after the weigh in and was told I have Bells Palsy.:crazy: The right side of my face is partially paralyzed but the good news is this is a temporary symptom and should go away in short order. I'll be looking forward to the next Meet 'N Greet.

2. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    Good health to you Doug. My brother inlaw had a case of it a couple months back. He is doing just fine now , so I think you will be alright too. Good Luck bro. :wink: I think he was put on steroids that really helped him.

3. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Sorry to hear that Doug, My weekend wasn't very productive, but It was still nice meeting everybody. I thought I seen MoMudCat on the water Saturday, but I wasn't so sure. I had a little case of the Mr.Daniels truth serum blues myself, but apparently it wasn't too bad, I still drove an hour and made it in time.

4. MoMudCat

MoMudCat New Member

State:
    Troy,MO
    Doug,
    Hope you get feeling better in short order. You looked really bad on Sunday! Gary, I was out running around Sat. I guess I should have been fishing, my partner and I didn't do so well!!:angry:

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I guess it was about 1:30, I thought that I seen you pulling out of two rivers. 18' Sea Ark with an older 70hp Evinrude with camo seats? I was in the grey boat getting shad at the mouth. Don't feel bad about prefishing. I fished Friday for a while, and tried to Saturday, but it was way too rough for me.

6. MoMudCat

MoMudCat New Member

State:
    Troy,MO
    Yep,
    that was me. I wish I would have know it was you I would have come over and said hi.

7. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Doug, I think i seen u behind the weigh-in stage i was going to say hi but u didn't look like u were feeling to good so i left u alone. Hope u get feelin better.

8. slider

slider New Member

State:
    louisiana, mo
    doug hope you get to feelen better when you do come on up and will hit the river