Bad Weather

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by fat_fish55, Nov 24, 2006.

1. fat_fish55

fat_fish55 New Member

State:
    illinois
    man its been hot here in illinois
    high in the mid 60s that aint any good
    hows it been for everyone?
    how did you southern boys do today it opened down there didnt it?
    o well saw more than i thought i would this morning for the temperature
    good news though the high teusday is 68 then wednesday they might start showing up the high is 33 on thursday
    hope it is a decent push

2. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Me and a buddy did a Thanksgiving morning hunt yesterday. It was 27 degrees when we hit the water and 55 when we got back to the truck. Saw 2 mallards the whole time, that's it. While picking up, a game warden came by to check us out and said he had checked five other groups and only one group had shot any birds. Pretty slim pickings around here right now.

3. Blue Duck

Blue Duck New Member

State:
    Idaho
    We are just starting a cold snap. Should be lows of near zero for the next few days. Hopefully that bring in some new ducks from the north.....

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well if this tell ya anything! Here in Missouri the weather can be weird! I figured by this time it would be cold so I had the windows and Aircondition fixed up for winter! We got this plastic stuff that seals with a blowdryer to lock out the cold.It has become so hot inside we were forced to undo the air conditioner and turn in on last night! Today the temp is 62 degrees. It's gonna get cold and stay cold one of these days!:roll_eyes:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Be carefull what you wish for, you just might get it!!!!

6. quackkillsduxs

quackkillsduxs New Member

State:
    madison mississippi
    theres a lot of ducks down now for this time of the year really rare but i dont know how much longer theyll be here with the weather in the high 60s all the ducks i saw today had on oxygen mask and were headed north but a fronts pushin down so theyll be back before our season opens again next weekend

7. Quackcephus

Quackcephus New Member

State:
    TX
    We've been on 'em fairly good here in N TX... come on COLD FRONT :cool2:

8. quackkillsduxs

quackkillsduxs New Member

State:
    madison mississippi
    is there a front pushin down? the weathers showin it to be really cold for later this week and on into the weekend