Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know its gonna be a bad weather day when the storm chasers are sitting around like Vultures.
Everyone in So. Central Kansas watch your backs today.:umbrella:

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
We just a toad washer come though and it dumped some hvy rains.

Some bad stuff coming into the area tonight....

TOAD WASHER, LOL Love it Tom,J.D.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I guess they were partially right. We had six confirmed tornado's in Oklahoma City last night, and the National Weather Service said there were so many in the state they did not have a total as of 10:00 this morning. Six fatalities within the state. One was a hear attack victim, one was a young child hit by debris and the others were people in homes or cars. Guess the most spectacular video was from a news helicopter which was hovering, filming clouds. All of a sudden, a tornado came out of the clouds, went down to the interstate, and picked two vehicles up, carried them quite a distance and then just threw them like in the movie "Twister". Bad news for the families of the survivors. More chance of storms this PM.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I kinda figured we dodged the bullet when I seen the chasers headed South. The worst I got was some heavy rain, and small hail.
Lawrence, you guys keep yur heads down tonight.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
The storm that drop one at INMEN is on its way towards us now. I wish this severe weather $#!T would quit and just drop some rain. My wifes nerves are about shot. She hates anything that has to do with bad weather. Becareful everyone and keep an eye out and an ear open.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.