Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right we have just had some bad storms come thru moving west to east with Tornados and heavy wind and rain let us know how you are

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Everything's fine up here in Calhoun. A little thunder and a little over an inch of rain. The rivers should come up quite a bit and hopefully some catfish will start moving around. I hope I get a chance to go after some next weekend. :big_smile:

·
Registered
209 Posts
well im in iraq but the wife says i need to do some roofing. im still over a month from gettin home and that woman has decided i need to do some ROOFING. wish that girl didnt know i knew how to do that so i could convince her it would be better to hire someone. hopefuly she will let me rest a lil before im on that damn roof:sad2::confused2::crazy:

·
Registered
209 Posts
:wink::smile2:very true mr ward. as big of a pain as roofing is it will be on MY roof. thanks for makeing me see the bright side in it truely appriciate it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.