Bad weather in Ga check in

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Feb 17, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    All right we have just had some bad storms come thru moving west to east with Tornados and heavy wind and rain let us know how you are

2. danb

danb New Member

State:
    GA
    Same here. About 3:30 in Acworth it came down hard. Strong winds like I've never seen. A few trees down.

I understand there was a tornado in Hiram.

3. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Still here in loganville. Went right around the house. Only rained when I was gettin the steaks off the grill quit when I got back in the house. Figures!:roll_eyes:.

4. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Everything's fine up here in Calhoun. A little thunder and a little over an inch of rain. The rivers should come up quite a bit and hopefully some catfish will start moving around. I hope I get a chance to go after some next weekend. :big_smile:

5. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    little wind and alot of rain, sautee {helen} georgia is ok.

6. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Everything is ok in Gainesville. We got about 2" of needed rain and we are thankful for that, because lake Lanier is still down over 19 ft.

7. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    well im in iraq but the wife says i need to do some roofing. im still over a month from gettin home and that woman has decided i need to do some ROOFING. wish that girl didnt know i knew how to do that so i could convince her it would be better to hire someone. hopefuly she will let me rest a lil before im on that damn roof:sad2::confused2::crazy:

8. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    You know it will feel good to be on your roof not on one over there

9. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    :wink::smile2:very true mr ward. as big of a pain as roofing is it will be on MY roof. thanks for makeing me see the bright side in it truely appriciate it

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Just make sure you get done before the 27 of june