BAD TO THE BONE MOTORCYCLE(for Charlie)

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Catfish Fever, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Found the pic of a "UNIQUE", custom built motorcycle, some Orthopedic Doc had some spare time on his hands and built/had it built.

You could sell that "Clunker":eek:oooh:, you have Charlie and get some thing REALLY different.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

2. Silvercreek

Silvercreek New Member

State:
    Kansas, Marion Reservoir
    I didn't know Kansas had that big of catfish. Where does the reel hook onto that again?:confused2::cool2::smile2: One hog pullin on another hog.

3. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Wow , that is a killer bike. Charlie if you dont want it , Ill take it. :cool2:

4. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    What's the power plant on that thing?

5. Dsage

Dsage Active Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Ok found more info on the bike. It's powered by a Ford 2.3L motor. The bike is just huge. Here is a pic I found of the front end next to a guy.

Attached Files:

6. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    Just can't see where the wife would enjoy riding on the back of that thing:sad2:. Wouldn't mind borrowing it for a bit o bar hopping though.......talk about a show stealer:crazy:.

Think I'll stick with the little scooter I've got now. Put on shorter shocks and a nice chrome pull back riser on it last week...........makes for a nicer riding pig!!

7. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Charlie, I'm sure you know (I hope) I was just joshing you about your ride, it's BEAUTIFUL:wink: Wish they made scooters like that back in the 50's when I was riding:smile2::smile2::smile2:

8. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    No worry's Jim, that flat-6 I'm on makes me the odd man out anyways. If your into the herd mentality you ride a v-twin, baaa baaa(that's sheep for "I lost the herd):smile2::wink::smile2::big_smile::smile2: