Bad Pet food Please read

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Swampy, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
  2. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Well I never thought I'd have to say this but thank God my dog is such a spoiled picky brat. she gets all her bones smoked fresh by me whenever I do a batch of jerky, and she gets all her daily meals from somewhere near my wife's feet at dinner. see my profile for my spoiled girl, Bella.

My lil dog refuses her pooch food outright. she thinks shes entitled to people food cause m'wife has her spoiled. Now dont get me wrong.... I spoil her with the bones and the treats.... but she'd starve if she relied on what I give her from my plate. I was always told not to give the pooches human food.

JUST A THOUGHT....

Is this planet full of cat haters? Look at the banned food list:
    Diamond Low Fat Dog Food
    Diamond Hi-Energy Dog Food
    Diamond Maintenance Dog Food
    Diamond Performance Dog Food
    Diamond Premium Adult Dog Food
    Diamond Puppy Food
    Diamond Maintenance Cat Food ************CAT FOOD
    Diamond Professional Cat Food ************CAT FOOD

Country Value Puppy
    Country Value Adult Dog
    Country Value High Energy Dog
    Country Value Adult Cat Food **************CAT FOOD
    Professional Chicken & Rice Senior Dog Food
    Professional Reduced Fat Chicken & Rice Dog Food
    Professional Adult Dog Food
    Professional Large-Breed Puppy Food
    Professional Puppy Food
    Professional Reduced Fat Cat Food *************CAT FOOD
    Professional Adult Cat Food*******************CAT FOOD

Aparently we dog folks dont care much for cats, cause no headline warns about cats anywhere!!!!

OH.... that only applies if you bought that product from one of these states:

Alabama
    Connecticut
    Delaware
    Florida
    Georgia
    Kentucky (eastern)
    Maine
    Maryland
    Massachusetts
    Mississippi
    New Hampshire
    New Jersey
    New York
    North Carolina
    Ohio
    Pennsylvania
    Rhode Island
    South Carolina
    Tennessee
    West Virginia
    Vermont
    Virginia

LOL..... also.... there is a recall on senior citizen filler food for when the social security money runs out.... see the list and states and brands listed above.
    (Im so dern cruel some days.)

sal

3. MadKater

MadKater New Member

State:
    Evansville,IN
    dang had me scared for a second,my beagles get a brand called black diamond that i get at the local co-op,for a min i thought it was the same thing.
    Thanks for the warning swampy

4. Bayoubear

Bayoubear New Member

State:
    near that hellhole dallas
    one thing about that high end dog food.

when i was still driving a big truck i showed up at a grain mill to pick up a load of dry dog food. the machinery was right inside the dock bays filling the bags. when the foreman saw what i was there to pick up he pushed some buttons on a machine that changed the feed ramp of bags. the dog food was the identical dog food, only the bags fed into the filler changed.

a brand name available only at vets offices for lots of money was being filled and what i loaded on my truck was that megawallymarty Ol' Roy cheap stuff. same dog food, different bag.

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thanks for the Inf. on that cause we take very good care of our dog. Always have and always will.
    Way I see it, Quality has gone down in America, on most everything. Quaintly is the only way to circulate the economy, even helps out the trash dumps. LOL..