bad nite at dequeen

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by poisonpits, Mar 24, 2009.

1. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    well not only did i not get a bite but some dam kids broke out the window of my van and then gave me a cussing as they drove away.tried to catch them but time i got up the steps coming from the dam they were already crossing the dam and still cussing.wheres a cop or game warden when you need one.

2. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA

That sucks!!:angry: 8 oz sinkers work for me! Hit one of them hard enough with one you can usually catch them at the local hospital :smile2: I keep atleast three in my pocket at all times

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Johnnie, did they steal anything or were they just out making trouble? I hope everything is alright. They will get theirs someday, you can rest assured of that

4. Smellycat

Smellycat New Member

State:
    Harrison Arkans
    Sorry to hear about that johnnie. Looks like someone woulda saw them and got their lic # or something. Punks

5. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    They may have broke that window out of that old van but I bet they didn't venture too far into it if was like it was last year johnnie.

But ya shoulda put your gear down and took your big rod and cast it as hard as ya can and snagged one of em for the cops.

6. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    johnnie you're not the first person that i have heard about having trouble with the teenagers at dequeen lake. sorry to hear it though.

7. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    I hate that happened to you Johnnie. I love to float fish but have about
    quit because I can't enjoy myself for worrying about my truck at the
    take out point. I had just about rather they steal it than vandalize it.