bad night friday

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by dracer179, Oct 7, 2009.

1. dracer179

dracer179 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well me an to buddies were heading to the muskingum river friday, an plowed a big 8 point buck instead so after all that we decided to go to knox lake an only caught a channel cat, so far its been my pb.
    It was about 2 lbs

2. hawgmaster

hawgmaster New Member

State:
    SE columbu
    that sucks man sorry to hear that....how much damage did it cause hitting that buck?

3. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    It's LEGAL in Ohio to use roadkill for bait. I would have gone to the river. Imagine the size of the flathead that could eat a deer head.

4. Ben Noll

Ben Noll New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Last Wed.night I plowed a big ass doe.Only difference,I was on the way home after a good night.1200 in damaged-hope you had none .

5. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    :smile2::smile2: Dont know about that:confused2:, But i did reel in a 12 LBS channel, On a snapping turtles head one time :eek:oooh::big_smile::cool2:

6. dracer179

dracer179 New Member

State:
    ohio

I got it estimated at 5600 dollars damage

7. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    look on the brightside...u at least got to fish and there is one less deer for u to hit next time. :smile2:

8. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was along for this ride with will and walt. You shouldve seen these two hillbillies. They were out of the truck with knives drawn before the truck completely stopped screaming, "Get him, Get him"....lol He hit him hard it was a pretty entertaining trip...thank god for full coverage!