Bad mouthing OHIO!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Netmanjack, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    OK guys, you have to help me out, if not for me then for this great state we live in. I was just trying to help a friend out that lives in Kentucky and all heck broke loose! Now them fellas from Missouri are bad talk'n our fair state. Join me here http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63787 and stand up for your home land. They cant get away with these disparaging remarks as long as you guys are alive! go get e'm boys!:crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::cool2:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Jack,

The Georgia Militia is forming!

A line in the clay has been drawn! :p

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You drug them into it allready Jack, LOL!!! You should have stayed on the porch. Remember....Becarefull what you wish for, You just might get it, LOL!!!

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    We ain't headed to "The Peachy" State ....YET!!!!! LMAO!!!

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    NOW SURELY Ol 4GotTheNetManJack didnt think he could go running like a little girl to his homies and not get caught. LMAO.... Cum get some...Rumor has it the Georgia Boyz might get involved. Dannngggg. Dem boyz got some armaments down there. :angry:

6. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Heck!

Jack is out numbered, loyalty has shifted!

Long live the other side! :smile2:

7. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    JW, your worse than a pit bull. You smell blood and forget who you master is! You better hope you make up with me before the 2nd National Gathering. There will be more that a cream pie to put up with! lol:eek:oooh::crazy::big_smile:

8. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Paul, I appreciate that, but it may be to little to late. These guys are like yellow jackets on a chicken bone! They come in great numbers and are not easily swayed. I think we can over power them if we have the mind set and audacity of a Andy Jackson. Rally round the cause boys! :angry::tounge_out::smile2:

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Once again Jack you have done what you always do, LMAO!!! You have let your

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    FELLAS CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG:waaaht:

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hey Kenny, unless I missed something I'm pretty sure this is all in fun. Some of this poking fun and jabs goes all the way back to some of the BOC On Line Tourneys a couple years ago. Its all in fun. (unless i missed something)

12. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Ya, I know we shouldn't pick on these Ohier fellers but, it's toooooo easy, LOL!!! Besides.... They started it, LMAO!!!!

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    JEE FELLAS I WAS JUS JOKING:big_smile_2:

14. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LMAO. Good one Kenny. Good one. Had me fooled. I thought you was being serious. :embarassed: Betta watch out. Iowa might be next. LMAO. :smile2:

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Man, You don't waste any time do ya Cuz!!!!Be carefull Cuz, A divided army is a weak one, LOL!!! You can't fight a war on four fronts and expect to come out on top, LMAO!!!

16. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thats a good point JW. A war on our southern and eastern borders is probaby enough for now being as none of the other Missourians followed me on the charge to the Ohio. :wink:

17. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    We are gonna let the sooners take care of Mizzue for us!:smile2::wink:

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Remember, You can't count on them to do anything cause, they'd sooner stay at home and watch the battle than get involed. That means they would actually have to get physical and, they ain't into that, LMAO!!!

19. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    JW Dont be tellin him his mistake one of might have to use it gainst him:wink: