Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Bad Luck

921 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  SCcatman 
#1 ·
What bad luck I have encountered. While trying to finish one job contract here before I move I have had bad weather for weeks. Its been nice for a few days now and Im almost done. The phone rang at 4:15 with a familar voice on the other end,my customers neighbor telling me that my client was dead. I was there at 10 am delivering the last materials I needed and never dreamed this was possible.It appears the mans son killed him I so now I have wasted a month for nothing since there is nobody to pay me now. This is a tragic situation for all I reckon but at least I will be there in a few days regardless.Just disgusted and out 7,000.

G
#5 ·
ur still entitled to that money bro, u have rights. this is a very tragic situation, and our heart goes out to the family, but u still have rights as a contractor. for a seven g loss i would invest in a lawyer and try to minimize ur losses. it doesnt have to be so bleak my friend. hope it works out for u.

G
#6 ·
ur still entitled to that money bro, u have rights. this is a very tragic situation, and our heart goes out to the family, but u still have rights as a contractor. for a seven g loss i would invest in a lawyer and try to minimize my losses. it doesnt have to be so bleak my friend. hope it works out for u.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.