BAD FISHING

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by RiverBuggy4x4, Jun 17, 2009.

1. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    So I went to the flooded White river tonight bout 7 stayed till like 11 and not a single dang bite I'm guessing the spawn is definently in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. DANNYfrmINDY

DANNYfrmINDY New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Indiana
    So Tony out of 4 hours on the river, how much of it was spent kick and cussing at the trees?:smile2::smile2: Just jacking with ya. Man i really wise you luck to kill this dry spell.

3. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    hey tony out on the white river tonight not a catfish how many trees did you catch :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2: j/k i do have a cane pole :tounge_out::smile2: j/k man they will be hungry soon

4. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    THAT SUCKS I WENT OUT 3 DAYS IN A ROW AND NOTHING BUT A COUPLE OF EATERS.

5. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I'm going back out to Deams Lake again this morning. I first caught 7-8 channels that were under 10", yesterday 1 channel on my first only & last bite.:confused2: Must have been the same fish biting all the time.:smile2:

6. kottacat

kottacat New Member

State:
    New Albany indiana
    that sucks. they'll be eatn everything when that water drops i bet. How wide is that river anyway?

7. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    it was dropping literately in front of my eyes lastnight I bet its back on the rise today though and i didnt get snagged once last night i did manage to catch a branch that a beaver stock piled on the bottom though:smile2:

8. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I did see a mexican catch a 16" drum or as some people call them white perch whatever

9. kottacat

kottacat New Member

State:
    New Albany indiana
    those drum make good flathead food if you can get some the size of a bluegill. Caught channels on cut drum to. You know, why is it that so many people call em' perch? I dont get it. They dont even look like a perch to me.

10. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    Dude we hit the same wall, down south! but hopefully it won't be long!

11. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    when you indy boys start posting flat pics, ill start getting ready. thanks for the reports, ill be watchin.

12. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member

State:
    Indy
    Hope to be posting some flatty pics soon!:big_smile:

13. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    the wife and i went out to my usual holes and got her on her first flatty of the year for her(first fish also) about a 1 lber. he hit it like he was planning on going somewhere lol ... but had other plans when she picked the pole up lol..... then all i could mustard up was about a 15lb drum... seems like when i go fishing with someone i catch the biggest dang drum in the area... noone else ever catches one... hopefully this bite will be back on soon ... im gettin itchy to catch one.

14. kuigy

kuigy New Member

State:
    Newburgh, IN
    I hear you there!

I've got two friends coming down from Bloomington tomorrow and we'll be hitting the river.

I'll let you know how we do.

Oh, and I'll try to get a better avatar tomorrow!

15. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    I didn't fish last night, but I did get to meet a local boc member with his sister inlaw & her friend. 2 non members were also so there with all five getting caught in snags thanks to "The Muddy Ohio River".:angry:

16. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    the river is clear here .. should be on the rise within the next couple days unless they change the forcast soon. hopefully that will turn some fish on.

17. kottacat

kottacat New Member

State:
    New Albany indiana
    the river is muddy up here(louisville area) but it still gave up a few decent cats last night. Dont know what id do if i didnt live near any water. probably drive to it guess:smile2:

18. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Patience Grasshoppers!! The time will come... Not much longer now and they will be feeding hard!!!!!!!

19. DieRache

DieRache New Member

State:
    Indiana
    UP here in South Bend the St. Joe River is near flood level. All the rain we have had is not helping at all. River is running so fast hard to ge a ine to stay put. I am going to try the back side of a few Islands this week. Also there are a few good old walls that block the current a lttile I figure they may be holding some fish there.

20. RiverBuggy4x4

RiverBuggy4x4 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    oh shane lets try henderson ford ramp there is a log jam up by blue bluff rd