Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well instead of spending my day fishing, we spent ours broke down on the river. Bad sending unit AGAIN = oh crap 2.5 miles from the ramp. It was great scenery on the drift down I might add, stayed along the bank the whole way down, and had to call cincycat to bring us some gas which thankfully he did, props bud you saved the day, after that and the engine not running right, called it a day, spent around 4 hours wasting time stranded, its bad when it says you have over a 1/4 of a tank then goes dead from being bone dry....Really dissapointing was looking foward to it all week....oh well, won't trust that sending unit again, and I learned to always add alot more fuel than you think you will need....:embarassed:....well off to Gatlinburg, we'll try it again when i get back, hope everyone else had a better day out than I...:cool2:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
don't feel bad bro.. I caught 5 channels today, and dealt with engine problems also.. found a bad connection and a fuse that was blown! still nice to get out though, AND, I know you know as well as I do.....It's gonna get better!:big_smile: rollo
Well Bro ... Look at it like this .... at least you didn't waste a good fishing day having to mess with electrical problems ... hopefully you have them all taken care of now ...... Garry-

·
Registered
354 Posts
Well you can tell it's spring boat problems abound, just got mine back from the shop 800.00 later at least should be ready for the water havent gotten out yet everyone is starting to make me jealous already getting into a few, hopefully I'll get out in a few days :roll_eyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.