Bad car wreck,

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by keith, Jul 11, 2006.

1. keith

keith New Member

State:
    ohio
    After the motor cycle chase, had a call of a car crash on a old back road, when we arrived at the crash thier was a sixteen year old female that had been left in the car by her self on the pass, side of the vehicle, the seventeen year old boy that had been driving the vehicle had left her at the crash and broke into a house next to the crash about a half mile down the road, the people that live there had went to the crash to see if they could help at the crash, and left thier three little girls at the residence, a 14, 11, 8. years of age, the male entered the residence and locked the door behind him with the three little girls, thank god he didn't do anything to them, he just took a bunch of pills, and thier check books, the male then left and went to thier neigbors and was trying to get in thier house when we caught him, the male had been drinking and taking pills all day and thats why he left the female in the car, the girl is in cincinnati right now at the hospital, they said the sixteen year old girl might not make it, she had been burnt bad, just had to get it off of my mind, thanks for your time.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Brother thanks for all you do to make this world a better place.

3. Trophy Hunter

Trophy Hunter New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Thanks for you public service. I can't believe how screwed up someone can be at such a young age.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thanks for all your service. Be careful out there!!

5. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    MAn, there are some sick puppies out there.

6. jholman

jholman New Member

State:
    Columbus Mississippi
    Thank you for what you do.

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I can't even say what I feel about this and what that boy should have to face. I wan to send my thanks for a job well done.

8. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    You sure provide a needed service! There are some very bad people in the world! Thank You!

9. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    I'm glad there are people like you that can handle doing that job. Feel free to get it off your chest anytime. It jsut makes me angry that there are people that will behave in that way.

10. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    I hope they trough the book at the 17 year old. People like that need to be locked up and kept off the streets and away from the general public. I have seen to many of them get off because of their age, well if they think there man/woman enough to do things like that the treat them like a adult and make them serve there whole sentence.

I hope and pray that the gril makes it and offer a prayer for her family.

11. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I too want a thank you for job well done. Man there sure are some nuts in the world. I' glad he did no harm to those kids in house. What makes people think that way.

Glad you got him .

12. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    thanks for keeping us all safe brother. God bless you.

13. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It's good to talk things out in your line of work. I used to be a first responder and run on the squad myself for 9 years. Seen my fair share, some worse than others. Found it to be very helpful to talk to a psychologist on some of the incidents that I was a part of. Stress can bottle up inside and get the best of you. Thanks for sharing!

14. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Thanks for all you do for the country, this story makes me sick, I'm with Gator on this one, hopefully they throw the book at him, being under the influence OR underage, ain't no excuse for those actions. Thanks again for protecting the country

15. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    He deserves to be tried as an adult and face harsh punishment!

16. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I hope he gets everything he deserves. I can think of a few things if they need ideas. Thanks for what you do . Any time you need to unload here its ok as far as i'm concerned

17. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    Darrin, anytime you need to vent about such things, we will all be here to listen to you. Thanks a bunch for the service you do for our county, same as being a soldier except on our home turf. Yep I agree with all the rest on this, hang the punk, YOU WANN PLAY, YOU GOTTA PAY!!!!! God Bless

18. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    All I can say is thank you for every thing that you do everyday and the stuff that you have to see be careful out there.