bad,bad,bad snow

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by poisonpits, Mar 6, 2008.

1. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    watching news on tv and just got some bad news.all my life ,whenever it snowed,ive eat ice cream made from snow.on the tv tonight at 4 pm they issued a warning about eating this fresh snow.it has a hazard warning attached to it just like polluted fishing waters.what are we doing to our earth.

2. boogie

boogie New Member

State:
    east tennessee,maryville
    wow! thats terrible!

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Maybe they should have stated this snow comes from China, like everything else that is contaminated. We never know what is falling from our skies today. One thing for sure is if we send it up , it will eventually come down.

4. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Your right Johnnie. I've seen that same warning several years ago when we got a good snow here. But then again you can't really trust what you buy to eat in the grocery store either with all the chemicals and preservatives.

5. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Johnnie,
    You how these do gooders are. They warn about everything that's good. There is one thing for sure, if your getting the snow like I am there will be plenty to convert to snowcream!!!!!:crazy: It's coming down fast and big flakes to boot. Their saying we could have up to 12" by morning.:angry:

6. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I remember when I was growing up, and we'd have several snows each winter, we always skipped making snow cream out of the first snow. I guess the feeling was that the first snow got all the crud out of the air or something. I was too young to really understand the reasoning, if there was any.

7. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    momma use to make snow cream when we was kids. I haven't thought of this in years. pollution is worse now than it was then so mabee it's not a good idea to eat it. fortunately we missed the big snow ya'll got this week but we've had our fair share. I hate the ugly white mess and it hurts my ole blood shot eyes.:cool2: