Back....

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by CarolinaCatJack, Aug 25, 2008.

1. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Alrighty y'all, I'm back. Looks like I missed a lot. Hope to hear from all of y'all soon!

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Welcome back, where you been??

3. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I posted last Friday, in the Lakes/Resevoirs section, under the "Met a brother today...." thread. My best friend's mother passed away just after midnight on Friday morning, of natural causes. She was like a mother to me too, and I felt that it was my duty as a friend to her son (and my wife's as a friend to his wife), that I spend as much time with him as I could, doing whatever I could. Everybody seems to doing OK, and while they'll never fully get over it, they're doing a lot better than everybody expected.

I just wanted to let everybody know that I was back and ready to get rockin' and rollin' again. The fishing reports for South Carolina look good for this weekend and I'm hoping to get out there Saturday and Sunday nights and try to catch a few.

Thanks again, y'all.....

4. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Very sorry to hear about the loss! And now go catch a biggun'!!!!!!

5. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Oh man, I'm ready. I'm trying to scheme up a trip here soon so I can get everybody involved. Hilljack, are you in the States? See, I'd like to get as many brothers and sisters involved as I can, and see who could come here to Lake Greenwood, SC to fish for a couple of days with me. Not try to out-fish each other, just fish WITH each other. The only problem is, I don't have a boat (yet) and the good spots are way out. So, those with boats, throw a post up, PM me, whatever. Bring the family. We'll have a big ol' shindig. :0a36: Y'all let me know.