back to the water

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, May 24, 2009.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    after missing the whole spring of fishing due to my neck & shoulder being messed up, i had a treatment that seems to have helped me. i have one more in a week but just the one that i have had did wonders. I'm not 100 percent but i can move and stand to use my arm now. so i hooked up my boat for the first time out this yr. the ole miss. is still above flood stage down here but i just had to get out there. the trees and trash are so bad that it was very hard to fish, all i had was some last yrs. skips for bait and i don't think I'm ready to throw the cast-net yet. i didn't catch anything so i'm still on the skunk list for now ( till next week sometime) but it was great to here the motor run . after the next treatment and a run to get some fresh skips, i will be headed up to stl. area for a weekend to fish. look out kitty's i'm coming back....lol:wink:

2. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad to hear that you are back in action, Russ!

3. catfishchris

catfishchris Active Member

State:
    missouri
    Russ, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better. Those blues are in trouble now!

4. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Good to hear you're feeling better.Hope you get a good one soon.

5. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Glad you are feeling better Russ go out and catch a biggin.

6. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    alright russ is back glad to hear u can finally get back out and fish:smile2:

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Great to hear Russ, just don't over do it....... let someone else toss the net :smile2:

8. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    Russ,
    Glad to hear it helped. I know how you felt and it sucks....BAD! Enjoy brother and when you get up this way let me know and we'll get together.