Back to the TN River, 11-23-08

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by bumper, Nov 24, 2008.

1. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I hope y'all aint gettin' tired of hearing about the fishin' on the TN River and it's lakes yet, because here's another report for ya. Overall, it was another nice trip with some nice cats caught. The bite was slow for the first several hours, but it picked up and made up for it in the hours after sunset. Total catch for this trip was 12 cats and the biggest was a 47 lb. blue, a 5 point upgrade for my fish-off team. Water temps. have cooled to about 54 degrees here, a 20 degree drop since early Oct. when they were still in the mid 70's. All fish were caught on cutbait in 30 ft. or less of water. Here are a couple pics from my trip, 1 of the 47 lber and 1 of a blue so fat I just had to get a pic of it. From talkin' to Stumpjumper, he and She-Cat have a nice TN River report coming when they get back too. Good luck fishin'.

Attached Files:

2. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    Great fish David once again. I never get tired of hearing reports from my home waters. Especially when I can't find the time to go myself.:big_smile:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for the report and the great pics. Hope to hear more TN river reports in the coming weeks

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Congrats David! Reading your reports makes me want to jump in the car and drive to Tennessee! :wink: Heck no, we are not tired of hearing your reports, keep them coming! :cool2:

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Congrats on some Blues, David.

6. j.bridges

j.bridges Active Member

State:
    arab,alabama
    Its hard to beat the tenn river.....thanks for the report.......:wink:

7. Southerncats

Southerncats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Great fish David, you're the man on Upper Nick....I hope I can get up there and fish with you one day......little chilly for the night fishing, but it looks like it was the ticket.

8. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    As always nice fish man! Noody should get tired of reading good reports like that!

9. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Bumper, nice trip report man. Tricia and I just got home. The rain and lack of current were a major factor. I think it's because she is once again beating me in the "PB game" :smile2:

Thanks for the pictures.