back to college tomorrow! :(

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by nevets91, Jan 10, 2010.

1. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    any one wanna take my place? this is really gonna cut down on my fishin time.i was really gettin used to my mid week trips. oh well i just needed to vent a little but ill be on the BOC all day on my phone now lol.

2. nevetsgirl

nevetsgirl New Member

State:
    South Caro
    you would. blackberry freak.

3. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    i know your pain. i left school to goto work, got engaged, got un-engaged to the boss's daughter, started looking for work, couldn't find any (good for fishing bad for the bank account), now im starting back with you in the morning. fortunate for me i have plenty of time to do what needs to be done outside of class. im on a cake schedule but it is going to take two semesters to finish. thats what i get for double majoring.

4. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Steven good luck going back to school. where do you go and what is your year/major?

5. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    It's worth the sacrifice.

Getting a good education means you have a better chance at a good job. A good job means you can afford the toys you want to fish with.

6. nevets91

nevets91 New Member

State:
    rock hill south carolina
    Yeah I know its worth it that's why I stick it out. I don't go to some big university or anything I go to york tech here in rock hill for industrial maint. For the most part the classes aren't hard they are just time consuming. I'm actually on break right now sittin in the lunch room the only place I can find service so far to get on here hopefully my next class will have service

7. skiff1

skiff1 New Member

State:
    south caro
    it will be alright man you will be happy in the long run ill let you know how the fishing is during the week and ill put them back to bed so you can have a chance one of these days

8. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    dont be to easy on him we will leave all the small ones for you on the weekends an give all the big ones soar lip during the week lol:smile1:

9. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Yeah, a good education is gonna help in the long run. There's gotta be some local water you can rip a lip or two in?? May not be as good as home but it'll help ease the pain ;)