Back online

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Feb 13, 2007.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    just a word in case any of you all missed me :lol: you didnt know i was gone :lol:

yeah about 3 weeks ago my pc lost power and died so i ordered a recovery disc and brought it back to life it seems to be working fine now but every thing i had on it before is no longer in existance . i really missed the BOC watching tv reruns and how its made , mythbusters , DOC , HIST , G4 just dont satisfy the brotherhood cravings :lol:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Hey it is about time Dude!!!1 I was about to send out a search party, good thing you showed up when you did, LOL!!!

Good to have you back Charles!!!

3. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Yea some of us missed your posts.... get out there and post to the Tennessee 34" thing.... If you can find time.

bayrunner ray

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I was wondering where you had slipped off too glad your back Chuck

5. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Hey Chuck, glad yer back. I figured ya hit the motherload and was in Vegas or something!
    :big_smile:

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Welcome home to the BOC/SOC. Where's your better half? Has she signed up for the roses? I bet she did about 5 months back?

Take care.
    Cheryl

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thats weird Chuck,I was wondering about you yesterday and this morning boom----there you are. Glad your back brother!!!

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You were gone?? lol

Nice to see ya back to postin brother, got to love puter problems.

9. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I was starting to wonder.... welcome back.:cool2:

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I just thought you'd found some honey hole and was coming back with a boatload of pics...:big_smile:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A day without sunshine is like night.

11. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hay Chuck I Just Though You were busy Back down in the Hollow Running a copple more Batches of SHINE for another Door Prize at the next Gathering! LOL. WELCOME BACK BROTHER !!! J.D.
    :big_smile_2:

12. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Welcome back Charles and yes you were missed
    Sharon

13. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    Welcome back,,,,I thought you was out in the froozen yard with a pick trying to find some new items,,,,,i was only kidding. i can wait tell summer. LOL

14. Catmaster

Catmaster New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    Glad to see you back

15. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    glad to hear all yall missed me :lol:
    its been cold here but not as cold as other parts of the world all though its snowing here now i woke up this mornin to an 1/8 inch of ice on everything , man been a bunch of people in other states without power this year huh sorry for them you know its got to be hard to survive with out electricity , heres a tip if your power fails candles provide light and heat keep plenty of them on hand if you dont have any ask jw for some he just had a b-day should be plenty to heat several homes :lol:
    while i was off line the boc kept on keeping on :lol: i came back to find over 8000 new posts wow ill never catch up on all that reading if i reply to them all i will be the king for sure , but that wont happen :lol: to much reading not enough posting
    cant wait for warm weather need to get out of this house , went out yesterday in the rain all afternoon fishing man was it cold rain or sleet bout the same in 20+or- weather so cold ice forms on the line
    vern and i took the boat out a few times in the past few weeks every time we have to back the boat in let it set a few minutes then pull it out to drain ice from snow melting prevent the instalation of the plug , cast nets frozen have to hang them in the river for a few minutes to thaw you know its cold when ice forms on the outside of the boat but you cant keep this old country boy from fishing still try any way :lol:
    any of yall watch DOC i watched the same show twice now okie noodling pretty good show they were noodling cats , sorry but that aint for me the idea of putting my hand under a rock or in a hole in a mud bank just dont sound safe , to many horror stories of giant man eating cats and snakes let alone the dreaded snapping turtles with heads as big as milk jugs
    i guess iv rattled on enough for now time to go catch up on my reading later all and thanks again for being my extended family

16. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome back!! You got some catching up to do. Sucks about your PC. Hope you got it all lined out.

17. waterwalker

waterwalker New Member

State:
    Louisville Ohio
    Glad your up and running again...welcome back.