Back on Track

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by SkiMax, Oct 13, 2006.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    Bengals are getting back on track this weekend against TB. WHO DEY!

2. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That's right they are.

3. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    they could but that offensive line and Carson Palmer better play better than they did two weeks ago against N.E.

4. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    The whole team needs to play better, that was the most pitiful game i've seen since, well-we were 2-14

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana

What happened?! The horrible Bucs? I cannot believe that the Bengals got beat by the Buccaneers! And everyone was talking trash when the Colts almost got beat by the Titans, but the Titans beat the Redskins today.:wink: LOL!!:lol: Oh man, the Bengals need to keep this loss way back in their heads and just forget about it. That's an embarassing loss! Tampa has a true rookie for a quarterback don't they? Gradkowski or something?:confused2: :confused2:

6. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Pretty embarrassing for a potiential playoff team to get beaten by a win that hadn't won a game yet.

7. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    You can say that again Brian.lol I didn't see but the last ten minutes of the game, but what happened?? I thought I was seeing things when I looked at the score on my T.V. Palmer had a chance to come down and all they would have needed was a field goal, they should have won that one. Well the Bucs got their first win and it was a womper of one!!:crazy:

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Who Dey!:lol: Thank you Bengals, the Steelers needed that loss to Tampa!:big_smile:

9. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    yeah, it was a pretty horrible loss. we haven't looked good since the pittsburg game. That roughing the passer call on Justin Smith was bogus, did anybody see that? He got called for roughing the passer on a SACK! Gradtkowski still had the ball in his hands, and he went down with it and it was roughing the passer, jeez. but can't blame that-we shoulda been enough ahead of them that it wouldn't have matter.

What i don't get is we took ONE shot downfield all game, one long ball. We never looked for Chad Johnson unless it was a dump route. I just don't get it, although I can kinda understand since Carson was getting no protection and probably wouldn't have had time to get a ball downfield. But all-in-all horrible loss, i wasn't very happy yesterday and i am refusing to watch espn today b/c i don't wanna hear them talk about it.

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Max - I hear you about not wanting to watch ESPN the day after a tough loss. I was so upset after the Steelers lost to the Bengals a couple weeks ago that I think it was Thursday before I finally got calmed down.