Back on the water !!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by catfishhunter2009, Jun 26, 2009.

1. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    I would first and formost like to Give a big THANK YOU to catfish 98054 . You talk about good people well theres one that can go to the top of your list . Randy got my new boat running and I was able to get back out there fishing today . I only got to go for a couple hours [8:30-11:30am] but I was able to land a little five pounder , and got to listen to those clickers go off . What a wonderfull sound ! The fish were pretty active where I was fishing on lock #1 . If I would have bean smart enough to change my hooks out I may have caught more . Hope to get out there Saturday night and realy get into them . Good luck to everyone .:big_smile:

2. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Yep, Randy is certainly a good guy. He's always willing to help if he can and that's what is so great about this site you can almost always find somebody to help ya out with whatever it is you need.

3. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    glad its is running good but thanks goes to crappieman he did the work from gastonia i just turned the screwdriver :smile2: glad to hear you caught some fish

4. catfishhunter2009

State:
    North Caro
    Well then let me send out a big THANK YOU out to crappieman also I apreciate it . Thanks alot for helping out someone you don't even know . Thats a great thing , not many people will do this anymore these days . Good to see theres still good people out there that will take the time to help someone out . Thanx :big_smile:

5. catfishhunter2009

State:
    North Caro
    Once again I want to send out a great big THANK YOU to catfish98054 and his brother Crappieman . Without these guys i'd be homeword bound and unable to get on the water again . You see my boat was smokin worse than three stuffed up chimneys , and these guys narrowed down the problem and were able to come up with a simple fix . We dicided I could mix my own oil instead of buying a new $450.00 or so oil pump . I say good call , thats alot more fishing and gear I can get {lol} . Na but seriosly thanks a hole bunch guys I really apreciate it , and if theres anything I can do for you let me know and consider it done . :tounge_out::wink::big_smile::cool2::worship: :0a31:

6. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    NICK , Randy an Strawberry [crappie man] r 2 great guys :cool2: they will help u anyway they can even take a new person fishing :wink:

7. catfishhunter2009

State:
    North Caro
    You got that right Dickie they are great guys . Im greatful to have found such great people to offer me such awsome help , and I have to thank Mako for turning me on to the BOC . I've met lots of wonderful people on here and its great to see you can still find some (good ol boys) for lack of better words . I'm glad to be a part of the BOC / (good ol boys) club . LMAO :wink::big_smile::smile2::tounge_out::smile2::big_smile::wink: :haha::haha:

8. TITANSFAN2104

TITANSFAN2104 New Member

State:
    Smith county TN
    you knoww back in the day when the oil injected engines first came out - alot of people unhooked them and still mixed their own fuel anyways to prevent that untimely pump failure and they knew they were aalways getting oil!!

9. catfishhunter2009

State:
    North Caro
    Ya that sounds like a good/safe idea to me . I'm not going to spend that kind of money on another oil pump When there's the posibility of it happining again in the neer future . I was just lucky it was pumping to much oil than not enough . I'll be mixing my oil from now on in the toon . :wink::smile2::wink:

10. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    damn 2 strokes.....

11. catfishhunter2009

State:
    North Caro
    LMAO , Like a woman cant live with them cant aford to Go buy a new model . :smile2::tounge_out::smile2:

12. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    I know someone who has a nice suzuki 150 4 stroke that need to give it up :big_smile:

13. catfishhunter2009

State:
    North Caro
    LMAO, For $10,500 its yours controls and all . When you picking it up ? :roll_eyes::wink::smile2:

14. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    does homie finance :tounge_out:

15. catfishhunter2009

State:
    North Caro
    Your a finance manager , you telling me you can't get a loan .. LOL :cool2::crazy::eek:oooh::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::tounge_out::tounge_out::confused2::confused2::big_smile:

16. Mako

Mako New Member

State:
    HOPE MILLS, NC
    dollar down a dollar a day? :cool2: