Back on the river

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by luckey wade, Jan 23, 2010.

1. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well was going to wash the boat .An had to take aride on the river .Sure was nice to be on the water.
    Did see another boc member sure he will chime in wondering if any fish was caught.I did see 8 eagles,4 deer which was both at a fravorite fishig hole .Nice to get out on nice day an enjoy the river.

2. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Glad to hear you got out for a while. Was wanting to get out myself today for awhile. But been fixing computers for people at night, and not going to bed until they're fixed. Just don't like being beaten by a machine. So sometimes I don't get to bed until 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning. I'm sure my sleeping habits will change in about another month or so. When the ice comes off the water...

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The eagles were flying high today! We caught 11 total this afternoon Nice seeing you also bro. I will post here after I get this shad stink off. LOL... rollo

4. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    I ain't wasin mine off till I'm forced to ,cause it was great to "not" get skunked today.

5. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Glad to hear ya got out today bro. I bet it felt good seeing the river first hand, Also congrats Rollo on your sucessful day!