back on the BOC

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Michael, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    Hello everyone i just wanted to say hi. it's been a good while since i have posted nor been on boc. I've been working and fishing to much for sauger and crappie and stripper here lately and doing pretty well. hows everyone been doing on fishing?

2. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    welcome back Michael

Ain't nuthin' wrong with that kind of fishing!

3. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Michael, welcome back from your fishing vacation. You've got some catching up to do here on the BOC. This past Saturday you missed out on a great time at the Uncle Sci-Fi Gathering held at the Kentucky Dam State Park lodge and restaurant. Find the thread on it and check out everyone's posts and pics, a good time was had there. Also, if you're interested, coming up on Feb. 8 & 9, is the annual Cumb. City Fish and Camp. It will be based out of the Horizon Inn in Erin. Look in the gatherings section, check it out and sign up to be there. A good time of Fishing, Food, and Fellowship will take place!

4. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hey Michael, how did you do on the sauger and crappie?

5. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee

what's up mike? i do hope you left a few of them in the water for me when i return.:big_smile:

6. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    first off thx for the warm welcome back.. and laura thats a nice size crappie you have there whats that a 15 inch 16 1/2 inch crappie Very Nice... Brian cant wait till you get home we are going to get in too some fish. Jim it's on with the crappie and the sauger. with these cold and warm fronts the fish have been on a ? mode. but will soon get better toward the end of this month. Brandon thx for the heads up on the Cumberland city gathering.