Back On the BOC

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by seaark, Sep 17, 2006.

1. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    It sure feels good to be back on the BOC. Been absent for awhile. Things have been crazy and I sure did miss it. Haven't wet a hook in over 4 months and I finally get to go fishing and I am going to do it right. I've got 8 days of fishing at santee coming up starting wed. and I am chomping at the bit to get down there. I think I am going to fish the tournament while I'm down there, but haven't made my mind up yet. I guess I'll be fishing by myself so maybe I'll see some of you all down there.

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Welcome Back Brother !

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    welcome back to the boc

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Welcome back Glenn!:big_smile:

5. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    Welcome back, and enjoy your fishin trip, man wished I could leave for 8 days catfishin.lol

6. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Welcome back and enjoy your fishin trip! Be safe!

7. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i was wondering where you run off to. where you staying at santee? i will be down for sure friday and maybe thrusday to fish the tourney. we staying at blacks. maybe see you down there.

8. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    Glad you found your way back. I didn't know you were gone, but missed ya anyhow. :haha:

9. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Hey buddy the 23 and 24 of this month they are having a tourney down there. Blackwatercats and a few others have a thread might be worth checking out. Welcome back

10. seaark

seaark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Hey guys. I appreiciate the welcome back. I have really been hard to live with for a while now. I hope someone up here doesn't try and come up with a reason for me not to go. It ain't gonna be nice if they do. Hey Michael, I'll probably sleep on my boat Wed. and Thurs. night and get me a room at Blacks or Randolphs or any where I can Fri night. I am leaning towards fishing the tournament, but still haven't made my mind up. I can't find a partner to fish with me. I hate to travel as far as I have to, to fish without a partner. Its about 30 miles to my favorite fishing hole from Randolphs, and on Santee as you know, anything can happen. If you have a radio, what channel will you be using. I'll drift fish during the day, but at night I'll be on the lower end. I'll be down about 1:00 Wed. I am heading straight for Canal Lakes and then hit the big water to do some drift fishing. If the fish ain't bitin, I might show up and eat with ya'll.

11. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    welcome back glenn, catch some fish !