Back on the boards!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Hey everyone! Well I said it in a nother thread...IM BACK:wink:....for now at least:smile2:. A little Marine Corps exercise called WTI had me occupied for a little. I didnt really have time to log on except just to see how things are with you guys. I am also back to training BJJ also. Got my butt whooped yesterday TWICE!!!!! Felt good though:smile2::smile2:!!! Anyhow, I'm wondering why you guys are not talking about the Penn/Sherk fight!? I know Im not the only one who cant wait for this one? I even looked into buying tickets and taking the 6 hour drive to vegas...cheapest ones are $250+ most exepensive are $3700 (more power to the rich!!!!). Anyhow, which way is everyone going on this one?

2. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome back! And i think Penn is gonna take this fight, im going on the fact that he just has so much experience under his belt and is a well rounded fighter on his feet and on the ground.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome back to the BOC its good to hear that you are back, and I would like to take the time and thank you for every thing that you are doing for this country, its people like you that makes me proud to be called American, welcome back and thank you for everything brother.

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It should be a good one but no predictions from me.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome back! I'm gonna predict Sherk to beat the crap out of Penn. Penn is made of rubber, and has awesome BJJ, but I think that Sherk is stronger. I don't thing Penn will be able to submit him. We'll see how it turns out.

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    :smile2: Welcome back to the boards, nice to meet you :smile2:

7. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    C'mon Dan...you're holding back I can tell:wink:. I predict that BJ will win it. I've never seen Sherk choked out. His neck is way too thick! As for him doing any real damage to BJ, I dont see it happening. BJ can take a punch and keep going.

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    But you have seen BJ get flattened out, and beaten to a pulp right?:wink::smile2:

9. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    OK my prediction is Penn by submission, his ground skills are excellent.

10. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    The only times that I have seen BJ get beat up was from Hughes (2nd fight) and GSP. In both fights though, he was really out of shape. He still gave both fighters a really good run until he got gassed though. Now that he's in the 155 division he seems like he has gotten himself where he needs to be.

11. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i think sherk is going to come out strong and fast and try to end it early as i think he will be trying to prove that the belt is still his. but if penn can take it and hang around i think the longer it goes it favors him and his bjj. these two have really big egos and i believe a genuine dislike for each other so that should make for a great fight.