BACK ON LINE WITH ALL MY CATFISHING BROTHERS/SISTERS!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brother hilljack, Sep 15, 2008.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    VACATION HAS COME TO AN END SO I WILL BE BACK ON THE BOC......using all of your fishing experiences to get me thru these last few months!

Had a great time at home and spent all of my time doing family activities, Yes fishing is a family activity!!:big_smile: I got to take the new boat out 4 times (excellent boat by the way) and caught fish on 3 out 4 of those trips. The Skunking come during the Cabelas Point Pleasant event, so that didn't work out so well, but it was a nice day on the water with my wife. The tournament went great and I met alot of real nice people. I did manage to win a couple of good door prizes so I can not complain.

Other fishing trips were to small local lakes (Paint Creek/ Deer Creek) and yeilded some nice eating size channel cats. We caught 18 fish all together. I wish it could have turned out better, but it was enough to scratch the itch until I can devote some more time to it.

Had a great time with the family. We went to the Columbus zoo and my daughter (2 years old) had the time of her life and tried to take multiple goat rides at the petting zoo...............not scared or shy that is for sure.

All in all it was an excellent 2 weeks and I am looking forward to getting back to be with them for good.

Glad to be back on here also, I know I have missed a great deal and need to catch up on even more!! Can't wait, take care and good luck fishing.

2. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Thanks for the update. Sounds like you had a real good time with family and all. Congrats again on the boat. Glad it is working out for you.

3. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I'm gald you had some good family time, I always enjoy doing things with my wife and kids, too bad we can't make it a full time job. Also glad to hear bout your boat sorta makes fishing a whole new level eh? now the real fun comes in, you get to rigg it the way you want.

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Glad to see ya back Mr.Smith :big_smile:

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It`s good to see you back Shane , glad you had a good vacation.

6. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Welcome back, Bro! By the way, can you send us some of that cheap Iraqi gas? We're running a little low over here at the moment!:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Great to have you back,Shane,Glad you had a quality vacation with the family too.

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    good to have ya back brother we missed ya glad you had a good time you sher deserve it

9. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad you had some great R&R

10. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Glad you had such a great vacation and got to spend it all with your family.

Glad to have ya back on the BOC too.

11. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    [​IMG] Glad to see you made the trip fine, I know it's not time to be home for good yet but it's my prayer for you that it comes quickly. We have missed you, but I know you so enjoyed your time home. God Bless and Keep you as you finish the job over there and come home to us once again. This time for good.....

12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Shane were glad to see you back and proud you had a great time with your family.

13. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    You were missed, bro, but we knew you were enjoying family and the new boat! I echo that we will be glad when you're home for good!
    Bill in SC

14. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    glad you got to get out fishing and get time with the family.

15. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad you had a good time, 18 fish isnt bad, sorry to hear you didnt catch any in the tournament.....You need to get that girl some cowboy boots and a set up spurs, those goats can be tough customers.

16. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Glad you had a good time home Shane! Sounds like time well spent.

17. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks to everyone who has offered their support and conern. I truly did have a great time and in a few months life will be back to normal and I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can.