Back on line again

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Waitnforarecord, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Waitnforarecord

Waitnforarecord New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey guyz, Kevin Neely still alive an kickin here in West knoxville. Rick Dills my local buddy remind me I need to check back in an say hi, as well as check out the cool new updated site.
    After leaving my job at the photolab in Cleveland T.N., I moved back into my late grandmothers home back in K-town for a year and a half or so, and never got any online hookups, since I knew my stay there was for just a short time. My mother and stepfather have since moved in an completely renovated the house.
    I moved in with a couple of friends who are managers where I bartend/serve at Calhouns located at the Fort Loudon Marina, located right along the majestic Tennessee river.
    Needless to say, even though I don't have the time to spend catfishin like in the old days, "work an icehockey, take up much of my time", I still am in pursuit of the biggest blues an flatties swimin in the river.
    Just the other night I took a couple of friends down A dock right behind the Calhouns rest, out to my friend Erik's 42 foot yaught for some late nite cattin. While we watched the big screen TV, I tossed out two rods, with some of my new bait I use when out of shad heads. That being a large rumb roast purchased from ingles, and huge slices of filet like steaks on ten alt circles, he he he lol.
    Well anyway, after two and a half hours, a twenty plus ripped off with the huge steak offering, and the fight was on. Needless to say my friends from work who had done very limited catfishing up to this point, were hooked instantly.
    A couple of months back in late fall, I took Eriks dad an mom out, the one night they were able to fish before returning to their home in Florida, and we caught ten or twelve blues, from twenty to high thirties in two hours.
    Anyhow, I just got online capabilities a few months back, and I am very happy being back online again.
    I will definitely be spendin some time in the near future reading through this very cool site, in order to add a few new tricks to my trick bag, lol.
    P.S. for you local guys, pay close attention to my friend Rick's posts, as he and other friends of mine who fish on a local trail, really know where the big blues an flatties are in the river 90% of the time.

2. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Welcome back to the BOC, Kevin :lol: . Sounds like you've had some exciting times there lately! Glad you're back to posting and hope you'll have many more good fishin outings to come :006:

3. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    sounds like you have a great body of water to cat out of .
    glad you came back online.

4. Ricky Dills

Ricky Dills New Member

State:
    Corryton, Tenne
    Hi kat man kevin you are a great cat fisherman too bad you cant guard a goal like you fish lol hey man good 2 see ya bac on line we missed u keep in the chat room if you can and you will never catch a blue bigger than mine and u no it

5. Ricky Dills

Ricky Dills New Member

State:
    Corryton, Tenne
    hi kevin send me a email or im see ya later we are going 2 fill the coler this weekend with skippies c ya