back off honeymoon`

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by captmarty, May 27, 2008.

1. captmarty

captmarty New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i am back off of my honeymoon fellas!! We went to Maggie Valley! It was very nice up there! we did alot of sight seeing and traveling!! Also-while i was in the mountains i did some fishing!! I was lucky enough that my wife went fishing with me!! It was a group of us that went so we had fun! We caught 60 + brem! Most were redbreast! The fishing up there is great! they were way bigger than hand size and very thick!! they really put up a good fight!! all together we caught 60 + bream, a trout, 1 channel cat, 1 largemouth bass, and a good time! I am glad to be back home though! I am ready to get back to the river! I went and got my new boat when i got back home! it is a 16 foot high tide! i will have some pics of it shortly on the sight! Well hope to see some of u down at the water very soon!!

Captmarty

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Congrats all the way around, Marty! Is the new spouse going to LET you fish the peedeecatmasters tournament this weekend? :) If so, peglegreb and I will be camping at the landing. Hope you guys can join us.
    Bill in SC

3. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Sounds like a whle lot of fun. And a big CONGRATULATIONS on the wedding!

4. captmarty

captmarty New Member

State:
    south carolina
    yea-she is going to let me fish in the tourney! me and catfishmick are going! i think we are camping out also!! see you down there! Thanks jainsc!!

5. CatFishMick

CatFishMick New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I can't wait. James I can't remember how to get to that fishing hole to get some bait. Can you help out with that?

6. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    He said he could, Michael! I think peg and I are going to catch some bream on the river Friday, and keep them in my live well all night to use the next day. That will save an a few miles riding, and fuel.
    BB in SC

7. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I talked to Fishwillie1 and he said he will cook a chicken bog friday night if you guys are interested. Get with me early friday about bait but like Bill said there are tons of bait to be caught on the river.

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on the wedding and good luck in the tourney.

9. captmarty

captmarty New Member

State:
    south carolina
    thanks on the congrats guys! good luck to all of you in the tourney also! we will be camping out friday night-so hope to see some of you down there!