Back in the Saddle! Almost..

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Mar 21, 2009.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Well finally got the electrical work done on the boat today, didn't realize the amount of work the new motor would require. But we'll see, hope to give her a test run at East Fork tommorow afternoon, and if all goes well be back on the River real soon. Its been a long 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    Good luck Bro..Best of luck to ya :cool2:

3. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Congrats Travis, and Good Luck to ya Bro...

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Keep us posted Travis! I know the motor will be fine

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Travis, you gonna have the ship up and running for the tourney on the 4th?? I must have missed it but what kind of deal did you get on a new motor and give us the details. Good luck today as me and Riverking are headed out here in a few to see what we can do today, will post any results later

Salmonid

6. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah I should be there, I am planning on it unless today goes bad..Basically I sold a 112hp and got a 150hp that is one year older for 100$ less that I got for the 112...lol Pretty good deal to me.

7. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    btw motor not new, its a 93, but its new to me...lol

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Everything went great, she gets up to 55mph in a hurry and purrs like a kitten. Smoothest running motor I have ever driven in my life. Glad everything went well. Now got to make the boat look like a fishing boat again instead of a mobile toolbox...:smile2:

9. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Great that you can hit the water again. I need to get back down to the river so I can have a good day of catching fish. I thought boats were supposed to look like mobile toolboxes! Mine always does..