Back in action at Camp Robinson!

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by PTDixieGal, Sep 24, 2008.

1. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    Finally, after about a month of dizziness and ear infections I was able to head over to Camp Robinson with my dad and adopted brother...and today my efforts were not unfruitful! I caught a one-pound channel cat on liver and cheese bait! :) I did get a picture of it, but again, since it was with the camera phone, I'm not in it! :( But I am adding the picture to my album. Dad caught nothing and my brother caught a bunch of bream...or baitfish. He was proud of his effort until I reminded him that my fish eats his fish.

2. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    next time you get to go over there try some shimp or nightcrawers I have had good luck with them there:smile2:

3. PTDixieGal

PTDixieGal New Member

State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    I tried nightcrawlers over there once...didn't catch anything but then today that's what my brother was catching baitfish on, so I may run one rod with the nightcrawlers and one with the liver and cheese. I may bring some shrimp along (question: do you heat it up or just use it relatively cool? Some of my customers use them heated up but some just kinda thaw it out).

4. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Congradulations on being able to get back out there. Hope you stay on the up and up and get to keep on getting out there catching those cats.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Melissa were proud your feeling better and back out here catching fish.

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Melissa, Glad see you back fishing.

7. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    :wink:Glad ya got to go. DH and I went last weekend and didn't do much good...Brim, A Bass or two no kitties! But this weekend is another weekend

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I just thaw mine out:smile2: