Back Home

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by FishMan, Nov 23, 2006.

1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am home from my trip and know I missed about 10 thousand post, boy this BOC is getting busy. As I can never catch up please allow me to say I am happy for all new boat owners and everyone who caught the great fish ( Clovis I know about yours, way to go Steve) As always my thoughts and prayers are with member in need or sorrow.

I didn't do any fishing while I was gone and am glad I didn't take my boat. The trip was mainly about getting my mom out in the world for some enjoyment and just seeing here enjoy life made me a happy camper. She is 74 and for the first time in her life is not taking care of others. She got to visit with my sister in Daytona Beach and do lots of shopping and lots of crafts stuff like so many mother and grandmothers like to do. I got to see a carefree little girl side of my mother I didn't think lived in here longer and that was worth a million.

Now who is responsible for the weather getting cold while I was gone. Have them Henderson Kentucky guys been down here. LOL.

I know several folks have been traveling and I hope everyone stays safe and enjoys. I am now looking forward to some gatherings.

I am very sad to here about the loss of our brother Tinboat. I will miss him and miss our wheelchair races. I wish the best for his family and friends.

It feels good to be home for the holiday and I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving day.

Danny

2. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I am glad to hear that you had a good time on your trip. We are glad to have you back.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

3. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Welcome back Danny,

Glad to hear y'all had a great time...

Happy Thanksgiving brother..

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Welcome home Danny, and I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving.

5. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Glad you had a safe trip Danny and I knew you would enjoy it and don't be surprised if mom ask you to go on more outings. Welcome home.

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Danny, Bout time you showed up Buddy!!! You need to stay on here to keep those other tenn. trouble makers in line, LOL!!!

Glad you had a good time brother, good to see you back again!!!

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Quality time with your mother is better than fishing most of time anyway. I am glad you got to see her fun side. Welcome back.

8. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Welcome back Danny, good to see your face.

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    How wonderful of you to spend some time with your mother and see hr life light up!That is better than any fishing trip.Thank you for your wonderful post.In this day and age of seeing so much bad you have shown there are still good people who treat their parents in a loving manner!Reps for you my brother.:big_smile:

10. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome back Danny, glad you had a good trip!

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Danny,

Thanks for sharing your precious memories! Those are the best kind in life.

Take care.
    Cheryl

P.S. Welcome home and don't believe everything JW tells you. LOL