Back home from surgery!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by catfishjohn, Apr 23, 2007.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Just got back a few minutes ago. The Dr said it was a success!!! He said all went great and he thinks i'll feel like a new man before too long. Also he doesn't believe I have acid-reflux,he thinks its all from my gall bladder~which is gone forever now...LOL! Thank You All again for all the thoughts and Prayers,they are deeply appreciated!!!

2. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Glad to here you doing ok. You'll be fishing before you know it.

3. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good to hear, John. Don't strain too hard on those big blues now.

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    John,

Welcome home! :lol: You sound great and I'm sure will be feeling better than new in no time at all! Take it easy and let your body recover at its own pace. I'm just tickled for you that this is over with now and very thankful to the Lord for bringin you through it all.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Darn John that is some great news for sure. Just don't try overdoing it. Take it easy let the mrs bait the hooks take fish off hooks etc.:roll_eyes: :lol: .You'll be good as new before you know it. Prayers still being said my friend.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You all!!! I'm gonna take it easy for a while. I can't drive for 2-3 weeks and can't lift anything for that long either. When i'm able to go fishin in about a week i'll have me a good net man...LMAO!!! Like i'm gonna catch a fish that needs a net...LOL!

THANK YOU ALL & GOD BLESS!!!

7. catfishman38663

catfishman38663 New Member

State:
    mississippi
    good to hear that you are ok welcome home take it easy for a while if i can help in any way just let me no

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just finished saying a prayer for you and look up and see this thread! I said to myself"Oh surely he isn't home this quickly" Glory to God you are. You may be sore but but that tummy won't hurt like it used to! And no Acid Reflux! What a Prize!! So happy to know you are ok lil brother!!-------Big Sis!!:big_smile_2: :big_smile_2:

9. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi John :smile2:. I'm happy to see you back HOME so soon bro! I'm sure you'll be up and at 'em in no time. Take care, get your rest and recuperation in so that catfishjohn can get back out there and live up to his username :big_smile:. Positive thoughts and prayers still coming your way.....

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Hope ya heal fast brother, prayers are sent.

11. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    Great news brother!!!
    (best news I have heard today.)

Rest and recovery and you will be more ornery then ever!
    :big_smile:
    _

12. Pillpeddler

Pillpeddler New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey John, glad to see you're doin OK. Its allergy season so watch the sneezing. You dont want to sneeze right now! Prayin for ya!

Lorne

13. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
  14. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Hey Buddy glad to hear your home and that all went well:big_smile: Now give your bod time to heal before you go yanking on them big ole Cantuck blue cats!!!!

15. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Harrison TN
    Name:
    Eric Maurer
    Congrats on your sucessful surgery! Great to hear it went well. You should be bumping that leaderboard in no time!:wink:

16. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Ohh Im soo glad John that your feeling better and are home resting comfortably. Glad that your surgery went well and now all of that is behind you. Take it easy and get plenty of rest.

:wink: Speedy recovery!!

17. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Great news John. A speedy recovery to you my friend.

18. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good luck on the healin' process, Big John...
    You got someone around to lift that mouse for ya..??:big_smile:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    A promise is a debt. (Irish Proverb)

19. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Praise the Lord! That is wonderful news. You'll be back to 100% before you know it.

st

20. Ricky Dills

Ricky Dills New Member

State:
    Corryton, Tenne
    Thank the good LORD he is awsome his son Jesus and our friend and savior he was bruised for our iniquity and by his stripes we are healed thank the LORD for that your catfishing friend and brother in christ [capt skibo]