Back from vacation

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Just got back from vacation. Believe it or not I did not even wet a line on this vacation. Just took the 5th wheel and got away for 9 days. Did nothing but sit around and get fatter:smile2:. Really enjoyed it though. Just needed to get away from work. Those 65 to 70 hour weeks were getting to me. Glad to be back home but not ready to go back to work on Monday though. No telling what I will walk into. Called Yesterday and they told me everything was going ok. But they like to hide things from me.

Tom

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Glad you had a good time! Most of my vacations are about the same - if I'm on MY couch and the phone's off, that to me is even better than being on the beach. You know everything's OK or they would have been calling you even on vacation:smile2:

3. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Glad you had a relaxing time ,but dont know if i could not wet a line on vacation , glad to have you back on here:wink:

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Glad to hear that your vacation went well.

5. Army Guy

Army Guy New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad you had a relaxin' time. Now its time to take your 2nd vacation... and go fish. I mean, as far as I'm concerned... that vacation doesn't count. Until you catch a big one.

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Occasionally doing nothin is as good as doing something. Glad ya got some r&r.

7. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Glad you had a good vacation Tom. It sounds like it was well deserved. Take it easy!

8. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Got back to work this morning. Wasnt to bad. Damn wish I was back on vacation!

Tom